Sunday, March 8, 2009

2nd college......

I am the one that is the pharmacy first year student that cannot stay at college for second semester...... It ready happened few months ago. My university life started at second college, my first residential college in university of Malaya. According to the rules, the first year student must stay at college at least 1 year. For me, i only stay for half year. Why? Not my willing to do that!!! I also hope i can stay at there at that time. If you are the 2nd college student, you will know why i was been "kick out" from 2nd.

In my memory, 2nd had give me a lot of sweet memories that i had not earn during my secondary and also my matric study life. The orientation week, CC dinner night, Senior-freshie night, autumn festival, UMIT 13 and more..... These give me a lot of experiences and also i feel very happy to live there. As you know, good luck will not at you side always. Now, i stay at University Tower. For what a 1st student stay at UT?! Why? Just ask 2nd college......

That day i knew i cannot stay at college anymore, i was rush to my room and cry out in front of my physiology book, as i remember that day i will face the physiology exam. I just keep crying why i cannot stay...... I ready be an active guy in the college! My room mates ready knew my news and gave me advice that did not think it again and just focus in my exam. At the night that CC gathering for the incident, my heart just kept dropping. Why? I saw the list that about the names that the students that cannot stay at college. What happen? My name not listed...... Are my reputation so bad or i did anything wrong that even the list not include me?! i cannot answer it and even i did not want to find the answer.

The time i left the college, i just felt sad that i cannot live with my lovely roomates again. I really miss our sweet times that we chat together, laugh together, dinner together, breakfast together and more...... Now is in my memory! E 320, my room......

After that, i still involve in UMIT 13's activity. Why i went back? Many ask me this question...... My answer was i must finish my unsettle business and also my love to UMIT 13. Many said me very crazy because since i ready not in 2nd college anymore or other words ready become ex-secholian, why i went back and involve again the activities. The reason...... love! Maybe someone not appreciate my afford, but i still want to done it. this is my principle......

2nd college, you just give me the love and also hurt me a lot...... i won't back to there anymore since i may guess right the cause of the incident that "kicked" me out from college. Although you reay sacrifice your time and energy......

2 comments:

  1. Still feel sad bout it? Ya, really hurt, but if its already a fact, better accept it and you will be happier. Welcome back 2nd college lar... Ur friends still here right??:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. sometime lk tht de,i oso suffer same thing wf u,jz i dare to angry,ask for reason.
    it oso giv a lof of love and also hurt,thy wont understand our actual feel,but stil ned to accept it.bcoz of d,i kick out frm college and lost a lof of chance which can be closer wf junior,but stil ned to accept.
    life lk tht,u wil understand more...
    whatever,add oil for ur life ya...
    be happy ya^^don think too much

    ReplyDelete