Monday, January 26, 2009

CNY and my wish...

"dong dong qiang!" CNY is ready arrive...... All must be very happy to celebrate this annual festival! Of course for me also like that because i can collect many angpau as my pocket money and add-on my account amount! Hehe......

This year i will not celebrate my chinese new year at where instead at my lovely hometown, Rawang! As usual, every year me and my family will go to the temples that located at the town to praying to hope can blessing our in this year. For me, of course my study must be "yichiban" and my wishes can be come true!

Must be curious that what i wish for this year?! Haha...... my wish just very common one that i want a hard disc to save my movies and also the drama that i like! My 3 lovely pendrive ready full of stomach...... pity to see them! Hahaha!!! Next of course i hope can end my single life...... I now ready to chase my love. If you know me, you must be know who is she!

One brand new year had started! Leo gambateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment